Bonjour à tous,
Quelques informations sur l'avancement du service Hubic provenant de la ML hubic :
As you surely know, OVH start a new set of works on the Hubic Platform :
* Huge stabilization & refactoring of Mobile application (IOS, Android)
* A lot of work to increase performances of our Hubic clusters
* Major refactoring of our API
* Integrate Hubic as a provider on major SaaS platform
Theses points are part of our step 1, which will bring more reliability & stability to the whole plateform.
Our last working set :
* Database from DBaaS team
* Containers are hosted in GRA-2
* Backend : Everything has been rewritten in Golang
* OAuth2 API : authentication layer, managing OAuth2 stuff, sandbox, SSO
* Public API : handling public API (GET /account, /credentials, etc.)
* Internal API : handling account and service management
* Billing API : handling service life-cycle management from OVH side (service suspension, upgrades, etc.)
* Mobile App : Ipad keyboard random display fix
* Mobile App : Improve performance and reliability
* Mobile App : Fingerprint auth
* Mobile App : 1password
* Mobile App : Faster signup
* Mobile App : Security improvements
* Web application : Stack improvements & content sizes
* Suspended account management, and account access
* Show progress on copying/moving a file/folder from any directory to default directory
* Fix max size length in web application (display)
* Web application : Improving offer change processus
* Web application : Delete backup improvement
* Email translations
* Save the payment method on the first order
* Mobile application Android
* Mobile application iOS
Release : 27/09/2017
Next move :
* Web application & Mobile application Open source
* Search function in web application
* Keep dequeing our client requests from support
* Migrating to API v2
As we start a stablization step, we are setting up a brand new continuous delivery platform, which will speed up our release processus, and bring us capabilities to daily release.
About our mobile application :
We have currently our mobile application in QA, that's means theses applications are tested again and again, with our previous partner on mobile development. We're expecting to release by the end of September.
For next releases, we're seeking a new mobile development partners, more compliant with our functionning ways.
As soon as we reach a release state, we'll ask for some beta testers.
Feel free to grab me for any questions, Twitter/Email.
Si vous désirez vous inscrire sur cette ML :