OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

Can't buy .ie domains

Hi all.

I’ve been trying to buy an .IE domain for the past 8 hours, and i’ve been getting the following error:

Oops, there was an error.

[400 ]: “1 constraint from rules is not respected: Field “province” of value “D” must be equal to one of these values: [Antrim Armagh Carlow Cavan Clare Cork Derry Donegal Down Dublin Fermanagh Galway Kerry Kildare Kilkenny Laois Leitrim Limerick Longford Louth Mayo Meath Monaghan Offaly Roscommon Sligo Tipperary Tyrone Waterford Westmeath Wexford Wicklow] (owner.province)”

My account and contacts looks correctly confgured. I’m a resident of Ireland and I know I should be required to fill/send some proof of residency, but i’m getting that error right before the payment step.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I am facing the same issue last year so one of my friends told me that CouponCodify offered a discount on the IE domain, so after getting some positive reviews I go with it and I got my domain at a very budget-friendly, so if you still facing the same issues do you must visit once there I hope it will beneficial for you.