OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

China Hosting Prestashop and Angular App

dedicatedservers

Good morning, I’m setting up an online store that should be available throughout China, and the question that I can’t answer is what kind of requirements to put on the machine, which should support a MySQL, a prestashop 1.7 (PHP 7.1 or later)

Besides, I don’t know if it would be recommended since we had planned to set up a forum/query type application made in Angular 12+ that pulls a part of a NestJS server which points to a MariaDB database and a MongoDB.

The question that occurs to me is whether, on the one hand, it would be good to mount the two applications on the same machine, since they will depend on their databases, and if not, what would be the requirements for a store that supports an average of 100 simultaneous users?

And if it is better to have your own machine to which your domain points instead of contracting it out.

On the other hand, there would be the issue of the VPS, VPC service provider… if it should be mainly in China or if one from outside would be optimal since I don’t know if inside China they can visit pages from outside the territory.

All the best.