OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

Firewall Blocking Own IP

Hi

For some reason I am getting the message, “Your IP has been banned” when using the Ultimate Member plugin on my Wordpress site (e.g. Request ID: 4035b0cc1814fd946694981aa3544067).

Would it be possible to unblock this for me?
or could you update me on how to do this?

Regards
Kevin

Hi @KevinL1

1. In most cases, that it is not a blockage of your license or of the IP of your server with them, then you should verify if you are using a reverse proxy on your server to correct the remote IP disclosure

You need to contact the developers or sellers of the plugin so they can provide you with the corresponding assistance.

1. If it is that your own firewall of your Wordpress has blocked you, I regret to say that OVH does not offer programming support, Scripts or Software in general terms. The best thing you can do is, enter the FTP or file manager of your server or hosting, locate the path wp-conten/plugins and rename the plugin that has expelled you

This will cause it to be deactivated and you can enter without problems in most cases

I hope I have clarified

Carlos Frias (SysAdmin)
Sysdop