OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

Give me back my files you have stolen!

Your crap product HubiC refuses to sync my files and are only held on your servers at the moment. As i have written 10 times to different emails and forums I will take legal actions unless you give back my files immediately. Yes tried several different Systems, OS, Connections and email. Cant download from the browser interface either(doesn’t matter which browser). If you are to incompetent of making a functional cloud service I have sent you my address on email so you can send my files by mail.

Its time someone took Hubric to court to seek compensation for the Horror Hubic Show service. I cannot retireve my files…Im looking into a European Law suit against this God Damn awful company…These charletons offer no professional service either with support or physical service. I would imagine 80% of customers lose much of thier data because they cannot retireve the data. My lawyer told me that it is likely HUBRIC WILL SHUT DOWN as many law suits are being filed against them…and then what happens to our data…? Huge problem with the French twats