OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

How to create a dedicated server from backup

dedicatedservers

I am creating a new dedicated server. I have backup files from my previous server though I am not able to figure out how to use these backup files and restore them to the newly created dedicated server. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Hello,
follow these simple steps.
To create a directory where the backup files will be stored, type the following command. …
Create a file named backup-cron.sh in the backup directory. …
Add the following code to the backup-cron.sh file. …
Save the backup-cron.sh file and exit the text editor.
Regards: Tawakkalna

Contact your hosting provider Last week I backup my Aquarium plant reviews website using a updraft plugin you can also use it for this purpose.

Thanks my problem solved. I saw a website on fishes. I want to learn how to get rid of brown algae in fish tank

Yay, My problem Solved, I’m working on kinemaster diamond apk you can see here. Thank you so much!

Its very simple those files upload on new server and connect with you SQL database and you are done. My school of chaos mod apk unlimited website is same trouble i backup the files then apply this method and website live back.