OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

Issue with delivery times

Hello.
I ordered OVH GAME-2 dedicated server in Warsaw, i’ve been waiting for 22 days(i ordered 7th april) and when i ordered dedicated server, they said that delivery time is 10 days. The ONLY answer i get from the support is
"Dear Customer,
Thank You for your patience.
With reference to your enquiry, we inform you that our technicians continue to work on your case in order to provide You with an appropriate solution.
We’re sorry for not being able to offer you a more immediate solution and we will contact you again as soon as we receive update about your case."
This is very embarrasing, OVH. We paid 99.99€ for setup. When we bought the service, it said that the waiting period was 10 days. Did we pay for the setup for no reason? Our organization has suffered significant damage as a result of this delay.
What’s wrong? Have OVH been always like that?

Hello,
I can feel your frustration. I myself ordered something and the delivery was very late but on the other hand it could be due to Covid issue. Everyone is suffering from it even my business regarding Best Cheap Embroidery Machines also suffers.
All i can say is have some patience. Your problem will be solved soon hopefully. Good Luck.

Hello @CelestialK ,

I also feel your frustration. Our company has ordered a dedicated server 34 days ago and the order is at the “under processing” state since then and OVH support never replies to any tickets. Did you manage to get your server after all?