OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

My emails are back with information "Client Host [79.137.123.220] blocked using Trend MicroRBL+."

Hi i have problem from few days. My emails are back with information “Client Host [79.137.123.220] blocked using Trend MicroRBL+.” I changed password. I had Eset Security but I changed for Trend Micro Maxiumum Security. I checked ADWCleaner and everytinhg was clean. I talked with my friend about that and he checked our site. I thought, meybe something sending spam from site. No. Could somebody write to me what I can do more ?? I have problem only with one domain, second working normally. My friend suggest, meybe change number IP. Is it will solve our problem ??

Best regards

Hi @GrzegorzZ
I got the same type of message.
The Help desk informed me that the [79.137.123.220] address (it could be another one) is a sending mails one and is mutualized. It seems it has been blacklisted. Someone or some robot used it to spam.
The FAI has to de-blacklist it and for your part, you just have to try to re-send your e-mail.
To discover these infos, I just created a assistance ticket and got an answer one hour after from OVH Assistance Service, thanks to them !
Hope this help you and others.
Cheers !