OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

New Members thread

Feel free to introduce yourself here to the OVH community!

I’m Jamie Hakurei, someone who runs a site on OVH’s shared hosting and I am currently satisfied with the service. :slight_smile:

Sure, why note :slight_smile: I’m Jay and have run dedicated servers on OVH/Kimsufi/SoYouStart for years. I also use the Object Store service. Love it all.

A huge warm welcome to you both! We’re glad that you’re pleased with our service :slight_smile:

Technical Guide Writer
OVH UK

Hi I have ovh hosting, I connected with Filezilla. Issue is that I haven’t permissions to write - I can’t create directory., permissions denied. When I try chmod 777 it give error command not supported. How to configure Filezilla?

Most likely this is not a FileZilla configuration issue. Also you should never set chmod 777 anywhere. You should contact OVH Support through tickets or even by phone and request help to fix this.

Hello I am david been with OVH for a while I am liking the new forum software better than the old one PS I am guessing this is discourse

Hello!

My name is Genevieve - I am new to all of this but pretty good at working my way around Wordpress… Just trying to learn EVERYTHING. Spoiler alert… The content is drowning me so far!

hello Friends i am new here before i bought One VPS Server for one month but i have not used. because i did’t understand anything about OVH hosting Panel. My Sites on wordpress I need Cpanel. Php 5.6 IonCude Cron Jobs,. After i can move my site easily… OVH have no chat support my wish OVH start Chat Support, If anyone can help me i will buy Dedicated Server.

hi, l am peter and was introduced to ovh today.l have just purchased one month for a trail of my pbx.what next after purchased.

Hello im new, can someone help what i need for OVH VPN?

thanks a lot

Hey! Travel abroad and book a transfer with AtoB! A taxi from the Pearson airport

Hello
I am new here and my name is Aroon lal. I want to learn about WordPress and other relevant things. So that I may make my own blog to run my business

Hello.

I’ve read some parts of this community forum, a lot of questions but few answers.

I’ve some questions about:

1.0 OVH network firewall and ports range. I’m not able to input any port range.
2.0 some service running on a OVH VPS ports that are available over TCP only some public IP (OPEN), but it’s not available from my hetzner IPs (FILTERED).
3.0 VPS backup and snapshot fees.

I’m just at the beginning.

Hi
Hope you are doing well. I am not a new member of this community but it’s 2nd or 3rd post of mine in this community. My name is AneebaA and I am a guitarist. I love to play with different types of Guitar and I am also working on a blog in which you will find all the information about guitars. I have written many review articles on guitars. Here is a sample of my review article. “Fender CD-60S review” please read it and guide me how can I improive it. Thank you

Hi , I’m raheel Khan from Romania, and I’m still using Shared Hosting.

Hi, Aroon Lal have you familiar little bit about Wordpress ? If yes! then you are welcome here and boot up your knowledge with the help of some experience valued member.