OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

New Members thread

Feel free to introduce yourself here to the OVH community!

I’m Jamie Hakurei, someone who runs a site on OVH’s shared hosting and I am currently satisfied with the service. :slight_smile:

Sure, why note :slight_smile: I’m Jay and have run dedicated servers on OVH/Kimsufi/SoYouStart for years. I also use the Object Store service. Love it all.

A huge warm welcome to you both! We’re glad that you’re pleased with our service :slight_smile:

Technical Guide Writer
OVH UK

Hi I have ovh hosting, I connected with Filezilla. Issue is that I haven’t permissions to write - I can’t create directory., permissions denied. When I try chmod 777 it give error command not supported. How to configure Filezilla?

Most likely this is not a FileZilla configuration issue. Also you should never set chmod 777 anywhere. You should contact OVH Support through tickets or even by phone and request help to fix this.

Hello I am david been with OVH for a while I am liking the new forum software better than the old one PS I am guessing this is discourse

Hello!

My name is Genevieve - I am new to all of this but pretty good at working my way around Wordpress… Just trying to learn EVERYTHING. Spoiler alert… The content is drowning me so far!

hello Friends i am new here before i bought One VPS Server for one month but i have not used. because i did’t understand anything about OVH hosting Panel. My Sites on wordpress I need Cpanel. Php 5.6 IonCude Cron Jobs,. After i can move my site easily… OVH have no chat support my wish OVH start Chat Support, If anyone can help me i will buy Dedicated Server.

hi, l am peter and was introduced to ovh today.l have just purchased one month for a trail of my pbx.what next after purchased.

Hello im new, can someone help what i need for OVH VPN?