OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

OVH Manager exceptionally slow

I’m a sysadmin so I spend a lot of time using the OVH Manager. It’s very very slow, and seems to be getting worse. Often takes 2-3 minutes to get between pages - could you upgrade your hosting package or something?!

yes, this is ridiculous, I have never seen such a slow website since like 20 years ago

The same here. Too slow login, between tabs, etc…

and 2020/08/20 not much faster…

This is very annoying and hardly functional. I would imagine that due to OVH profile they would pay more attention to performance than “pretty UI”

The same for me. It’s extremely slow! Sometimes I have to wait 30-60 seconds for a single page load. On average the OVH Manager loads 15 to 25 seconds per click.

Please read your own docs:

I assumed that was because I am in Japan, but yes, it is ridiculous. The old interface was faster and I did not see any new features in the fancy new one that has to “load” for a dozen second between each click. And as an old timer I found the old interface clearer.