OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

Purchased a New dedicated server for my website- Still Awaiting for Validation on a Saturday

I’ve been using an SP-32 server since Christmas with my PayPal and decided to change to an MC-64-OC server. So this morning I purchased an MC-64-OC server using the same PayPal that you have been making money from for 4 or 5 months and it tells me that the payment needs to be validated.

It is now 12 hours later and this still has not happened.

Quite frankly I think it’s pretty terrible that you do not have a weekend customer service at all, nor people working to verify these payments over the weekend.

I work during the week and only have an opportunity on the weekend to spend time on these things. It looks like I’ll have to wait until Monday to use the server, and by that point I’ll be working again, thanks.

I will stay around and use this server, but it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I am tempted to complain for false advertising that you say my server will be available in 120 seconds as it is 43200 seconds later and I’m still waiting.

You should make it right, OVH, if not for me, at least for others.

Thanks