OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

VIP Support is it still available?

Is this still available? It doesn’t seem to be appearing on our bills recently. All the contacts we used to have for VIP support now go to dead lines.

I asked on email about this - was told to open a ticket
I opened a ticket - no reply.

As a company we spend around £100k/year with OVH but we’re pretty frustrated with the support experience we’re getting at the moment.

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about this. VIP support is still available, do you have a ticket number for your submission and I’ll get this checked up.

Many thanks,
@AnthonyR

No specific ticket just that I’m not even sure I’m still subscribed, and what it gives me if I am?

Hi @MarkH,

I’ve dropped you a direct message about this.

Thanks
@AnthonyR

Hi @AnthonyR,
I’m trying for some time now to subscribe to the VIP support - as we start renting more and more servers from OVH - but I can’t find a link as an existing customer. Do I have to create a new account for that?
Thanks
Kostas

+1
i’m interesting too.

Guys, I really don’t think, that throwing money to OVH on VIP support would actually change something.

Main reasons in support delays are:

• Queues (if such), and
  • Lack of proper engineers in-house at a time, when they are needed.

And Queues are in VIP side too. Engineers are the same. You just might be lucky and get a person to talk to you without any technical permissions and knowledge to do something. Especially, if it’s urgent.

Support and customer service people might be more keen to help, depending on support region, where you’d be located, but it’s not under your control, and it really does not help, if you need to deal with incidents or accessibility issues. Especially during night periods in EU region.

I follow and see Tech guys being proud of new OVH DC openings, new technologies, which, as a fact, could be positive news and reason to be proud of for sure. But as a long term listener to these excuses, I’d be more interested to see Octave investing small fraction of funds dedicated to DC building into customer and technical service. And “sun might shine again”! Or what’s the use of all of this technology, if you cannot properly get to use it?