OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

VPS renewal not being processed

Hi OVH community,
I’ve been a customer for over a year renewing my SSD VPS monthly.

19 November 2019 my VPS expired and I paid (via PayPal) on 20 November 2019. Normally my VPS would activate within minutes but I still don’t have access to the server.

The payment went through but my order (can provide order nr. if needed) is still being processed for over 3 days now.
I’m afraid I’ll lose all my data because the suspension email contains this note:

IMPORTANT:

If you do not settle your payment within five days, the server will be PERMANENTLY deleted and all the options attached to it.
In order to guarantee security of your data, all the hard disks (Backup and additional disks) will be permanently deleted.
This means that you will not be able to recover anything later.

Something similar to THIS TOPIC.
I’m unable to private message users, so wish to ping @AnthonyR here.

I’ve already created a ticket 2 days ago and have tried calling support but I gave up after being on hold for over 30 minutes.

My order appears to be bugged. I can see the service name in my OVH control panel but when I click it I get an error page. Also the /order/renew.cgi page has a note saying

No service found for this domain vps[NR].ovh.net
Re-enter the domain name if you made a typing error.

Some of your services are processing an order:
-vps[NR].ovh.net