OVH Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVH Community members.

Waiting On Orders

I bought 4 Ip’s a still week later nothing send all archives required for approval a nothing still. Is there somewhere else to buy it’s to use here. or on the other hand, how would I get you to discharge my orders.total of 5 requests sofar a not completing anything needs me to discount on the server I can’t use for a week

This is a more informational topic anybody has information more so share it with me that helps me provide a link I will see details information thanks.

I am planning to buy 4 IP’s from here. can you tell me is it reliable or not and will i get delivery on time? Tell me should i trust them? please let me know.

All of my IP addresses always got delivered within 15 minutes. But my account is extremely old and trusted.

It might have something to do with being a new customer.

Hi

The only way to solve it is by calling the OVH contact numbers, ignore all the previous answers (They are hidden Spam) very careful

Since skype they do not charge you fees, here I leave it below

OVH Customer Service
1-855-684-5463
Toll free