OVHcloud Community

Welcome to your community space. Ask questions, search for information, post content, and interact with other OVHcloud Community members.

Want the Wordpress installed domain

Hello Everyone!
I am interested to buy the domain 6clicks. I want the hosting of WordPress. My Question is that I want WordPress installed on 6clicks domain. Because, I don’t know how to installed the WordPress. Is it possible that service provider installed the WordPress on domain?

Thanks!

Oh, man. There’re so many wrong things in what you’re saying. Ok. If it is not urgent I strongly recommend dedicating at least one month to learning WordPress tricks, and better use books and manuals, not Youtube videos. If you’re out of time, then just hire people to do all the work for you. WordPress isn’t that expensive actually even done by professionals. You should check this top wordpress development company

Yes, it is possible. A service provider can your work easily. I have also done with domain sugar ants. Follow these steps. A free subdomain is included with every WordPress site. Starting with a Personal Plan, you can attach a custom domain to your site if you already have one or want to register one.