But its my website, i did it :( and galley works on some phones and laptops but on some doesn't. As my message says:
"We have noticed a number of resource limit violations as shown in the "Resource Limit Overflow" chart in the OVH Control Panel.
We are glad that your website attracts more and more visitors. However, each time your resource limit is exceeded, your website is only available in best-effort mode. This means that if resources are available, they will be allocated to you. However, if they are not available, there is a risk that the page loading time will be extended and the user experience will deteriorate"